Monday, October 24, 2016

Pinterest Template 1

A while ago I discovered Pinterest and the wealth of creative inspiration that can be found there. Just for fun and as practice I started recreating the layouts I liked. I saved most of them as templates to use later with different digikits I own.

Today I would like to share with you one of those templates. The .craft file contains shapes only to crop your papers to. To do that:
  • drag paper onto the page, resize if necessary. Make sure the paper covers the shape completely. 
  • Select the shape (use Layers tab on the right), hold SHIFT and select the paper. Both shape and the paper should be selected now.
  • From the Arrange tab (bottom right of the screen) choose Crop to Bottom.
  • Add your background, embellishments and text to create your own unique page.


                                                     Download the template

Here is the page I created using that template.


Happy scrapbooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment